Me to the person cutting my hair
"My Happy Little Pill, Take me away, Dry my eyes, Bring color to my skies."
"I think your friend Joel is here and it looks like he’s rehearsing an apology speech"
I semi forgot that tomorrow morning I’m driving Patrick and I up to my Grandparents house in Albuquerque. My mom and all her sisters fly out every July for his birthday and its tomorrow so we get to see everyone! And Patrick has never met my Grandparents or my Aunts so everyone is super excited.
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
Countdown to Season 4 - Week Three: Favorite Season 1 Character | Violet Harmon
”You’re kind of twisted, aren’t you?”
"You don’t know the half of it."